CIELCERA Stainless Steel Hori Hori Gardening Trowel with FREE Sharpening Rod, Ideal for Planting, Transplanting, Ergonomic Full Tang Wooden Handle
Blowout Sale! Save 58% on the CIELCERA Stainless Steel Hori Hori Gardening Trowel with FREE Sharpening Rod, Ideal for Planting, Transplanting, Ergonomic Full Tang Wooden Handle by CIELCERA at Grow Website. MPN: C-X24. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CIELCERA- Communing with Nature Make Your Gardening Easier Hori-Hori Garden Trowel is a new design garden tool based on Hori Hori Garden Knife，and
Product Description & Reviews
CIELCERA- Communing with Nature
Make Your Gardening Easier
Hori-Hori Garden Trowel is a new design garden tool based on Hori Hori Garden Knife，and always used for weeding, seed planting, transplanting, digging, sawing, removing bonsai plants from pots , collecting including but not limited to planting and transplanting.
Full tang makes the trowel long lasting and strong
Protective handguard makes your hand safe
New design ergonomic wooden handle helps to reduce hand fatigue
2 working edges: a 5cm sharp serrated edge and a 3cm sharp smooth edge
Gradation marks offer easy depth measurement
Thick Leather sheath and hang hole for easy storage
Sharpening rod for general sharpening jobs, includes fish hook sharpening channel
Delicate package box, a best gift for anyone who loves gardening
1* Cielcera Garden Trowel
1* Thick Leather Sheath
1* Sharpening Rod
1* Service Card
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for a variety of tasks including digging, weeding, loosening soil, planting, transplanting and more, comes with Thick Leather Sheath and a fine gift box. Equipped with a FREE sharpening rod, it could be used for general sharpening jobs, and includes fish hook sharpening channel.
- Polished 420 stainless steel blade resists rust and help to complete more tough garden work. The hori hori garden trowel offers two working blade edges. One side has a 5cm sharp serrated sawing edge, and the other side has a 3cm razor-sharp cutting edge.
- New design full tang wooden handle, more ergonomical and more comfortable. The full tang means that the thick stainless steel of the blade goes straight through to the end of handle and it is also kept in place by 3 metal rivets.
- Gradation marks on the blade make it easy to measure depth. The gradation scales on the blade allow you to plant properly. Wooden handle with protective handguard provides excellent control and comfortable use.
- 100% Risk Free Guarantee, 90 Days Money Back Guarantee, if you have any queries about this product, please feel free to contact us.
Post Hole Diggers
2.6 x 0.79 x 10.55 inches
5.98 x 2.36 x 12.91 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CIELCERA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Union Tools
mpn: PLX63387, ean: 0636123633872,
Digs deep holes below the frost line. Perfect for digging those necessary holes and footings, without bending over or straining your back...
By The AMES Companies, Inc
mpn: 2701600, ean: 0049206633858,
The Ames post hole digger is used for digging post holes for decks and fencing. It can also be used to dig footings. This tool is ideal for digging precise holes for projects like fence posts and in ground supports.Measuring stick on the handle for a...
mpn: 2421800, ean: 0049206242180,
Ames True Temper 48-in L Wood Post Hole Digger HandleThe 48" round-eye, post-hole digger replacement handles are top-quality replacement handles that gardeners or landscapers should use if their handles fracture. This handle is a premium, ash-wood re...
By The AMES Companies, Inc
sku: AME78002, mpn: 78002, ean: 0079617780025,
Quality and performance make Union Tools the choice of both professionals and general consumers. If your next project involves installing a fence, post, mailbox, or basketball hoop, make sure you use the right tool for the job. This post hole digger ...