Clovers Garden Peppermint Mint Herb Plants- Non GMO- Two (2) Live Plants - Not Seeds -Each 4''-7'' tall- in 3.5 Inch Pots
Clovers Garden Peppermint Mint Herb Plants- Non GMO- Two (2) Live Plants - Not Seeds -Each 4''-7'' tall- in 3.5 Inch Pots by Clovers Garden at Grow Website. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Peppermint Herb was first cultivated in 1750 near London, England as an experimental hybrid between watermint and spearmint. Now you can find Peppermint growing naturally all over the world. Not only is it an herb used in cooking, but like most herbs it has medicinal qualities and aromatic uses also. In cooking, Peppermint is used to season lamb, fish, poultry, marinades, sauces and vegetable dishes, use the leaves to add zest to salads, fruit cocktails, ice-cream, cream cheese, desserts,
Product Description & Reviews
The Peppermint Herb was first cultivated in 1750 near London, England as an experimental hybrid between watermint and spearmint. Now you can find Peppermint growing naturally all over the world. Not only is it an herb used in cooking, but like most herbs it has medicinal qualities and aromatic uses also. In cooking, Peppermint is used to season lamb, fish, poultry, marinades, sauces and vegetable dishes, use the leaves to add zest to salads, fruit cocktails, ice-cream, cream cheese, desserts, and drinks like punch, lemonade and tea. When brewed as a tea, Peppermint aids in digestion, relieves indigestion and alleviates morning and motion sickness; it is used to calm nerves and induce sleep. Dry the leaves and use them in potpourri and sachets for a refreshing mint scent. Though it is not as invasive as some of its mint relatives, it does have a tendency to spread by underground runners. Either keep the runners pruned or plant in containers or pots to keep the plant from overrunning your garden. Peppermint will grow almost anywhere that's out of the hot sun, but it prefers a moderately rich soil and at least partial shade. It won't tolerate dry conditions so make sure the plants get watered regularly. The plant can grow up to 3 feet tall but with regular clipping of leaves used in cooking it will bush out and fill your garden beautifully.
Features & Highlights
- Two very nice, good sized plants, each 5"-7" tall - not leggy, not plugs, not seeds.
- Individually grown and shipped in 3.5" pots. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to plant maturity.
- Non GMO fresh herb plants shipped from our Illinois family-owned Greenhouse.
- Perennial herb with a multitude of uses. Use leaves fresh or dried
- Our Clovers Garden branded plants are shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL for MAXIMUM freshness. Includes our Clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Guide for growing robust, healthy, long-lasting plants. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Clovers Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Slug Magic
mpn: 905, ean: 0037321009054,
(10) ea Bonide # 905 3 lb Slug Magic Organic , Pet Safe Slug Killer Bait Pellets Iron Phosphate 1.0% pelletized Patented, all weather formula makes slugs disappear! Biodegradable and safe for use around pets and wildlife, worms & beneficial. Slug Magic can be used in fruit and vegetable gardens up to the day of harvest.(10) jugs 3 LB, Slug Magic, Iron Phosphate Organic Slug Bait Killer. 1.0% Pelletized Patented, All Weather Formula Makes Slugs Disappear,. Biodegradable & Safe For Use Around
Fresh True Morel Spores in sawdust carrier.Apx 400 grams Grow Morel Mushrooms in your yard or garden. Start any time of year with spores! Create your own Morel mushroom forest! Sawdust spawn is per-inoculated with fresh 2017 wild West Virginia morel mushroom spores. Just soak each spore and sawdust bag in 5 gallons of filtered/rain water then pour solution into the best spot you can think of. Morels are a gourmet prize that were once limited to those willing to trek through in the forest in
By Herbies Herbs
Sanicle Herb, Cut&Sifted - Wildcrafted - Sanicula europaea (454g = One Pound) Brand: Herbies Herbs.
By General Organics
mpn: GH5335, ean: 0793094053358,
Bio Bud provides flowering plants with minerals and amino acids. It encourages profuse and abundant flowering and fruit production. BioBud works in harmony with BioThrive Bloom fertilizer as a bloom enhancer. General Organics provides gardeners with a complete line of superior organic plant foods and supplements that combine the time-tested materials of traditional gardening with the ecological and efficient methods of the future. Each product in the ''GO'' line enables you to enrich your